مدرسة الجمالية الثانوية بنات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
مدرسة الجمالية الثانوية بنات

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  تسجيل دخول الاعضاءتسجيل دخول الاعضاء  

أسئلة كتاب المدرسة The Mask of Gold

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
مؤسس المنتدى
مؤسس المنتدى
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 200
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/01/2010
العمر : 58

أسئلة كتاب المدرسة   The Mask of Gold    Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: أسئلة كتاب المدرسة The Mask of Gold    أسئلة كتاب المدرسة   The Mask of Gold    Icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 12, 2011 11:32 am

The Mask of Gold
From Chapter 4 to Chapter 6
أسئلة كتاب المدرسة
A- Answer the questions.
1- Why do you think Leila was still tired and had a headache?............................................................................. ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….….
2- If you were Amalia, would you be friendly to Leila? Give your reasons……………………………………………………….…
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
3 -Why do you think the Incas allowed the Chimu kings to rule their own people? ………………………………..…………..
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..……………………………
4 -Why did Ramon go to find Pablo? .................................................................................................................
5- What did Pablo tell Leila?,............................................................................................................................
6- Why did Leila say she had had an amazing day in her e-mail to Samira? ……………………………….……………
7- What did Ramon find in the tomb? ................................................................................................................
8- Who is Leila going to have to talk to? ……………………………………………………………………………………….……………….
9 Why did Leila and the others gasp when they saw the body?...........................................................................
10 When was the body buried? .......................................................................................................................
11 Why was it hard work? ............................................................................................................................
12 Why did they need to find something quickly? ………………………………………………………………….........................
13 What did Amalia say about Martin Lander? ................................................................................................
14 What did the discovery of the gold llama make more likely?..........................................................................
15 What did Leila see when she walked over to the tomb that night?.................................................................
16 How did she feel? ....................................................................................................................................
17 Why didn't Dr Hafez want to explore the tomb immediately?..........................................................................
18 Why did Leila go to see him? .......................................................................................................................
19 What question did Dr Hafez ask Leila twice? ………………………………………………………………………………………….…
20 What did some children do when Leila walked down the street?...................................................................
21 Who did Leila see in the square? .................................................................................................................
22 Who did she think she saw? ......................................................................................................................
23 Why was Dr Hafez not suspicious of Amalia? ................................................................................................
24 What did Leila find when she called up the United Mining website?................................................................
B Complete the sentences.
1 Amalia didn't seem to be very happy .............................................................................................................
2 Everywhere people were ............................................................................................................................
3 Suddenly there was a shout from one of the men ..........................................................................................
G Complete the notes about Leila's first visit to the archaeological site
1 Amalia didn't seem very happy .....................................................................................................................
2 The site was on top of................................................................................................................................
3 The archaeologists had found ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….,
4 Amalia pointed to ......................................................................................................................................
5 Then Ramon shouted. He had found…………………………………………………………………………………………………….…..
6 Ramon went to get Pablo Alvaroz, who………………………………………………………………………………………………….…..
B Complete the sentences.
1 Dr Hafez, there is one thing …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
2 I thought of what Dr Hafez had said .............................................................................................................
3 Martin Lander was lying when ......................................................................................................................
4 When all four of us were down on the floor of the cave,……………………………………………………………………….…….
5 If we could find some precious things, ...........................................................................................................
6 But I guessed who it was ...........................................................................................................................
C Read the following quotation and then answer the questions.
1-"Of course I'm happy to be working with Dr Hafez I've worked with him before," I said rather defensively.
1 Who said this to whom? ................................................................................................................................
2 Why was she rather defensive?............................................................................................................................................................
3 What can she do about this situation?
2- "You'll get along better when you start working with her properly "
1 Who said this to whom? …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…
2 What is the problem? .....................................................................................................................................................................
3 What exactly does "when you start working with her properly mean? ..................................................................................................
3- "He might have been killed."
1 Who said this to whom? ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
2 Why did he/she say this? ........................................................................................................................................
3 What other possibility was there?.............................................................................................................................
أسئلة نماذج الوزارة
Test 1
A . Answer the following questions:
1. Where did Dr. Hafez's groups dig?...............................................................................................................................
2. Where were the German tourists going?.......................................................................................................................
3. Why do you think. Dr. Hafez refused Amalia's offer of help?............................................................................................
B. Read the following quotation, then answer the questions:
"I need someone who understands me. Someone I can trust".
1. Who said these words'? To whom?................................................................................................................................
2. Why did s/he say so?..................................................................................................................................................
3. Who do you think is the person Dr. Hafez needed?........................................................................................................
C. Complete the sentences:
1. Martin Lander used to work for ................................................................................................................................
2. Robbers found .............................................................................................................................................................
3. Amalia Guzman was one of the local ............................................................................................................................
Test 2
2.A. Answer the following questions:
1. What did Ramon find?.................................................................................................................................................
2. What did he say in Spanish to Amalia?...........................................................................................................................
3. What do you know about Pablo Alvarez?.........................................................................................................................
"There's only one thing that is worrying me. One of the archaeologists here obviously doesn't like me. I think she doesn't like the fact that I am Dr. Hafez's assistant and that I am in charge of her team".
1. Who said these words? To whom?..............................................................................................................................
2. What did s/he mean by saying so?............................................................................................................................
3. Do you think that the speaker is right? Why?...................................................................................................................
1. When Ramon slipped through the hole in the wall. Dr. Hafez let the ……………………………………………………………………….......
2. After Ramon got out. Dr. Hafez ordered that...................................................................................................................
3. Pablo worked for the Peruvian ......................................................................................................................................
Test 3
3.A. Answer the following questions:
1. Why did Leila have to go into Quenco?........................................................................................................................
2. What is the part played by UNESCO in their project?.....................................................................................................
3.Why do you think, Amalia didn't seem very friendly to Leila ?..........................................................................................
"Of course I'm happy to be working with Dr. Hafez. I've worked with him before. But don't get the wrong idea".
1. Who said these words? To whom? ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
2. Where did the speaker work with Dr. Hafez before?........................................................................................................
3.Whydids/he say "Don't get the wrong idea"? What did s/he mean by saying so?.................................................................
1. Leila and Dr. Hafez excavated the tomb of....................................................................................................... in Egypt
2. The hill of the king is the hill where ............................................................................................................................
3. We did not know that the tomb was behind the wall until……………………………………………………………………………………………
Test 4
4.A. Answer the following questions:
1. The Ancient Egyptian civilization is more human than the Inca civilization. Discuss………………………………………………………….
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
2. Why did Dr. Hafez choose Leila to be in charge of the team? Do you think that it was a wise decision? Why?.....................
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
3. What was the role of the UNESCO programme in Peru?..................................................................................................
"If it was Lander, it would be a bit strange, I agree. But I can't believe Amalia would do anything wrong. I trust her".
1. Who said these words? To whom?..................................................................................................................................
1. Why did s/he say so?....................................................................................................................................................
3. Why was that wrong? Who did it and why?...................................................................................................................
1. Leila saw someone sitting at…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
2. There were no plans to survey or mine in Peru after…………………………………………………………………………………………………
3. Leila was not like her sister Samira as she never ............................................................................................................
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://gssg.hooxs.com

أسئلة كتاب المدرسة The Mask of Gold
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» أسئلة كتاب المدرسة 3 -1 Chapters
» The Mask of Gold كما جاء في الإمتحانات السابقة
» حيآة قلبي مع كتاب ربي
» أسئلة أمتحانات
» أسئلة ذكاء